• SPROUT ABOVE • mixed metal necklace
Inspired by Victorian cameos, this necklace is a celebration of growth and expansion. Wear it as a reminder of your connection to the earth. Handmade in Asheville, North Carolina by local artist Alice Scott.
- 18" oxidized sterling silver chain
- sprout is hand carved from wax and cast in bronze
- cameo is hand carved from wax and cast in oxidized sterling silver
- handmade in Asheville, NC
- pendant measures 0.8" x 1.75"
- SILVER- moon energy
BRONZE- star energy
Alice Scott lives in Asheville and works out of a riverside studio. She attended the Rhode Island School of Design for Jewelry and Metalsmithing. Alice beautifully sketches each idea, carves the wax to create molds (having outside help in metal casting in order to focus on designing), and borrows symbols from a variety of spiritual and cultural practices in order to create sacred objects. Each piece is meant as a personal talisman, to help its wearer feel connected to something mysterious, ancient, and bigger than themselves.
IN STOCK, WILL SHIP WITHIN 4 DAYS
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751