D O Y O U W A N T T O J O I N
T H E E L E M E N T A L I T Y T R I B E ?
We are now actively hiring a Retail Sales Manager and Full Time Sales Associate! Please read the position descriptions below and if one sounds like a good fit for you, click the PDF button to download and print our application! Completed applications and resumes can be emailed to email@example.com or brought to our brick & mortar shop!
Retail Sales Manager
$18 to $25 hour (generous hourly + profit share)
Elementally is a thoughtfully filled and beautifully curated clothing, jewelry, and specialty shop that has flourished in Asheville for over 13 years. We are a team of ten close-knit women who strive to empower one another and every being who comes through our doors, and we are excited to be seeking a like-minded individual to join us in this mission.
We are now accepting resumes and applications (please provide us with both in order to be considered) for our Retail Sales Manager position. This role is pivotal to our store operations and one we will take great care in finding the perfect fit for. We are looking to hire a positive and energetic individual who is genuinely excited about working to be the best version of themselves while simultaneously uplifting others!
The Retail Sales Manager is responsible for leading our team of 5 talented and diverse sales associates in offering an extraordinary level of service and dedication to our customers, as well as learning and teaching an extensive amount of product knowledge. They will embody our ethos, enforce our standard operating procedures and company policies, encourage true connection between our staff and guests, and motivate and inspire the team to meet and exceed sales and performance goals. This role also requires the ability to excel at sales and serve as a role model for customer service and how to successfully function as a sales associate. Because this position is heavily reliant upon consistent and effective communication with the store owner, other management, the sales team, and our customers, the ideal candidate must truly be a “people person” and thrive off of working with others towards a common goal.
This position is full time (40 hours week) with a typical schedule spanning Tuesday through Saturday, though flexibility to work holidays and other days and shifts as needed is required. Please do not apply unless you are able to meet these scheduling requirements.
If you are a positive, mature, and dedicated leader looking to join a successful and locally-owned small business with some incredible plans for the future, please send us your resume and a copy of our application (remember: we will only consider candidates who have submitted both components)!
- Lead a team of 5 customer care specialists in upholding Elementality’s rigorous standards for customer service and product knowledge
- Assist in recruiting and training new talent
- Serve as first point of contact for human resources related issues
- Assist with inventory processing and visual merchandising
- Partner with store owner and other management to propel Elementality’s continued success!
The ideal candidate will be:
- a skilled leader with previous people management experience
- outgoing and able to easily navigate all varieties of social interaction, including managing large crowds, giving and receiving (sometimes difficult) feedback, and building strong connections with new and old customers
- highly detail oriented and able to maintain constant awareness of surroundings
- able to multi-task and prioritize diverse responsibilities on a daily basis
- a solution-driven forward thinker with a positive attitude
- adaptable to continually changing store and team needs
Full Time Sales Associate
$13 to $24 hour (generous hourly + personal profit share)
While Elementality is a store that - obviously - sells things, our greater focus is to cultivate a culture of connection, positivity, and empowerment with every interaction we have. We rely on our team of highly knowledgeable and service-oriented sales associates to create this experience for every team member, customer, and friend that comes through our door, and to do so in a truly genuine and authentic manner. As such, we consider this role to be less of a job and more of a profession, and one we take very seriously!
No sales experience is necessary is for this position; instead, we look for individuals with natural confidence, a desire to learn and grow, and excitement about being the best version of themselves while simultaneously uplifting others. All of the rest - we will teach you!
This position is full time (40 hours a week) with a mix of opening and closing shifts (10:30am - 6:30pm and 11:30am - 7:30pm) during days the store is open (currently Monday through Saturday with Sundays beginning in April). Weekends and holidays are required. We are looking to hire someone with open availability within these parameters.
The ideal candidate will be:
- a true “people person” who is outgoing and able to easily navigate all varieties of social interaction, including managing large crowds, giving and receiving (sometimes difficult) feedback, and building strong connections with new and old customers… ***if you are not comfortable approaching a stranger with the genuine intention of getting to know them, this is not the role for you***
- highly detail oriented
- able to maintain constant awareness of surroundings
- able to multi-task and gracefully accommodate multiple guests simultaneously as needed
- a solution- driven forward thinker with a positive attitude
- energetic and hardworking - we never have a dull moment at Elementality and take every opportunity we can to improve the store experience for ourselves and our customers
All positions offer weekly pay, generous hourly rates plus other earning incentives, monthly bonuses, and advancement opportunities within the company.
We look forward to meeting you!