• GARDEN KEY • silver earrings
These simple, lightweight earrings were handmade for you in Ukaih, California.
- sterling silver click latch hoops
- tiny sterling silver skeleton keys
- handmade in Ukaih, California, USA
- hoops are 12mm in diameter and 1.5mm thick
- keys measure 0.75" long (including the bail)
- entire earring measures 1.25" from top to bottom
SILVER - moon energy
Melinda Ryan is the maker behind this beautiful line of jewelry that resides gracefully somewhere between forests and feelings. Channeling her creative mind through jewelry design beginning in 2012, Melinda creates high quality jewelry intended to become heirloom pieces using sterling silver, bronze, and gold fill. Harnessing a love of design, symbology, fairytales, and ancient gardens, she offers delicately detailed pieces that make a dreamy yet subtle statement. When she’s not designing new pieces for casting, Melinda might be found having tea with her cat, dancing an Irish jig, or pondering what is most important to her while walking in nature. Integrity, kindness, humor, good communication, honesty, grace, magic, and nature are a few of her most favorite things.
IN STOCK, WILL SHIP WITHIN 4 BUSINESS DAYS
for more information on this listing, please call or text us! (828) 299-4751