• ROYSTON TURQUOISE • navajo cuff bracelet
Navajo sterling silver and turquoise cuff bracelet by Native American artist, Happy Piasso
• royston turquoise set in sterling silver
• artist's hallmark stamped inside
• 5 3/8" of silver, plus 1 1/4" opening
• face width is 1 5/8"
• 6 5/8" total including opening
• fits medium wrist*
*This bracelet can be adjusted slightly to fit smaller and larger wrists.
• SILVER- moon energy
Happy Piasso was born in 1972 in Soccoro, New Mexico and raised in Alamo. Happy Piasso and Rudy Willie are a Navajo couple and silversmithing team who work together to make their creations. Happy began learning the art of silversmithing from her husband Wille in 1994. Together, they use fine, natural, untreated stones and heavy sterling silver in their work and the pieces are marked with Happy's hallmark.
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751