• ROYSTON TURQUOISE • navajo cuff bracelet
Navajo sterling silver and turquoise cuff bracelet by Native American artist, Dean Sandoval
• royston turquoise set in sandcast sterling silver
• signed and stamped by the artist
• 5 1/2" of silver, plus 1" opening
• face width is 2"
• 6 1/2" total including opening
• fits medium wrist*
*This bracelet can be adjusted slightly to fit smaller and larger wrists.
Native American Navajo Artisan Dean Sandoval is a diverse American Indian silversmith specializing in stone setting and inlay jewelry. Dean was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to parents who are both silversmiths. He grew up in Canoncito on the Navajo reservation, where he and his siblings learned the craft. Dean is married and has three young children.
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751