• ROYSTON TURQUOISE • navajo cuff bracelet
Navajo sterling silver and turquoise cuff bracelet by Native American artist, Albert Jake
• royston turquoise set in sterling silver
• artist's hallmark stamped inside
• 5 7/8" of silver, plus 1 1/4" opening
• face width is 1 3/16"
• 7 1/8" total including opening
• fits large wrist*
*This bracelet can be adjusted slightly to fit smaller and larger wrists.
• SILVER- moon energy
Born in 1959 on the Zuni Pueblo, Albert Jake now resides in Albuquerque, New Mexico with his wife and two daughters. Although he was born on the Zuni Pueblo, Albert is Navajo, and learned the art of silversmithing from his parents and sister Louise. He began making jewelry professionally in the 80's. He specializes in traditional set stones and cluster jewelry with intricate stampwork. A man of many talents, he is also a very talented sand painter and a potter.
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751