• ROYSTON TURQUOISE • navajo cuff bracelet
Navajo sterling silver and turquoise cuff bracelet by Native American artist, Derrick Gordon
• royston turquoise set in layered sterling silver
• stamped "sterling" by the artist
• 5 1/4" of silver, plus 1 1/4" opening
• face width is 1 7/8"
• 6 1/2" total including opening
• fits medium wrist*
*This bracelet can be adjusted slightly to fit smaller and larger wrists.
Born in Gallup, New Mexico in 1971, Derrick Gordon is a relatively young silversmith with much talent. He was taught by his uncle, Delbert Gordon, and began creating jewelry in 1990 at the age of nineteen. Derrick lives on the Navajo reservation with his wife and five children. When not creating his one-of-a-kind jewelry, he is also a carpenter, mechanic, and musician.
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751