• UNDER THE RAINBOW • labradorite + moonstone mixed metal earrings
These dangle earrings are an original design by the shop owner Jordana, handmade by her here in Asheville and exclusive to ELEMENTALITY!! (HUSH)FEATURES:
- 14KGF ear wires
- 3.75" long from top of ear wire to bottom of dangle
- medium heavy weight
- gold toned brass "rainbow" components
- oxidized sterling silver hoops, chains + connecting components
- flashy extra large faceted labradorite + tiny rainbow moonstone briolettes
- handmade in Asheville, NC, USA
• RAINBOW MOONSTONE
• SILVER- moon energy
• BRASS- mars energy
Jordana is the creator/owner of Elementality and, like our shop, lives in Asheville, NC deep within the serenity of the Blue Ridge Mountains. She considers making as her meditation, and the resulting jewelry as a kind of medicine for its wearer. Jordana is entirely self taught and finds that her best design ideas come to her in the "hush of night". Having been born to a gypsy mom with Greenlandic Inuit ancestry and Northwest Native American father, Jordana felt an early calling to all things artful, ancient and wise. This inspiration is evident in her wide range of lines- each with a special significance.
With over 25 years of retail jewelry experience, Jordana carefully thinks through each element of her designs keeping beauty, strength, and longevity for it's wearer in mind. If you take good care of them, your -hush- pieces will become lifelong companions, meaningful conversation starters, and eventually heirlooms to hand down through the generations!
Jordana combines a mix of sterling silver, 14K gold fill, brass and bronze with a huge range of high grade natural stones keeping the emphasis on quality and long-term wearability.
* ONE OF A KIND - you will receive this exact pair.
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751