• THIS WOMAN'S WORK • candle
This candle was hand poured for you in Washington, DC. [FBCA]
- top notes: apple, vanilla, cream
- middle notes: lilac, amber, jasmine, lavender
- base notes: sandalwood and musk
- vegan soy wax blend
- braided cotton lead-free wick
- reusable amber glass jar with lid
- 4oz or 8oz size
- burn time: 15-25 hours (4oz) or 25-40 hours (8oz)
- handmade in Washington, DC
What started a few years ago as a way for three very young brothers: Austin (now 10), Ryan (now 12), and Collin (now 15) to earn money for video games, has turned into a full-fledged thriving eco-conscious candle company!! After attending a candle making workshop, Mama Gill came home and taught her boys. So when the boys asked Mama and Dad for more allowance and their answer was "you need to get a job or start a business", the idea was born!
Using a domestic proprietary vegan blend of soy and coconut wax, the Gill brothers create lush scent experiences with mindful ingredients. Each small batch of artisanal hand-poured candles includes high-end fragrance oils, braided cotton (lead-free) wicks, and is packaged by hand including the sweetest drawing of these 3 cuties on the labels!