• SOL SUNBEAM • dangle earrings
An industrial ode to the sunshine is displayed in these handmade SOL SUNBEAM earrings, the swinging sunbeams are dainty and easy to wear day to day.
- cast brass sunbeam component
- hand hammered brass arcs
- 14k gold fill ear wires
- 1" wide x 1 3/4" high
- 3g weight per earring
- strong components and meticulous craftsmanship
- designed and made by indie artisan hands in eastern Pennsylvania
- you will receive a pair of earrings similar to those pictured here; due to the handmade nature of this product, slight variations in actual pieces may occur
• BRASS- mars energy
This is a Carolyn Keys design. Carolyn creates in her studio in the woods of eastern Pennsylvania. With a background in architecture, Carolyn’s designs are clean and proportional while at the same time organic and imperfect. She draws inspiration from natural forms, architectural geometries, and ancient traditional arts. She works with sterling silver, 14KGF, brass, and wood.
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751