• DOUBLE DROP • ethiopian opal + mixed metal earrings
This pair of earrings is an original design by Laura J. and handmade in Philadelphia! [ER55]
- sterling silver ear wires
- sterling silver large drop hoop
- 14K gold fill small drop hoop
- 1.75” long from top of ear wire to bottom of larger drop hoop
- flashy ethiopian opal briolettes
- handmade in Philadelphia, PA, USA
• ETHIOPIAN OPAL
• SILVER- moon energy
• GOLD- sun energy
Using only natural gemstones, sterling silver, and 14KGF Laura has been designing jewelry for more than 20 years. She began her career by working under a master jeweler as an unpaid apprentice for 2 years where she learned that jewelry design was not only her true passion, but that she was also really good at it! Laura, her design partner Melissa, and their tiny team of lady makers hand make each piece with love and care and we're proud to have their beautiful work as a part of our curated collection of offerings.
If you take good care of these pieces they will last for generations to come!
Care instructions: Being an organic gemstone, please do not use a commercial cleaning solution or ultrasonic cleaner and don’t leave it soaking in liquid. Keep it away from perfumes, hairspray and household chemicals.
if you would like more information on this listing, please call or text us at (828) 299-4751