• BLACK LASHES • post earrings
At just the right size for everyday wear, these post earrings feature an open hoop and three petite paddles. Handmade in Crabtree, NC by local artist Audrey Laine.
- sterling silver earring posts
- sterling silver hoop component
- black powder-coated bronze paddles (scratch resistant)
- 1/2” wide x 2 3/8” high
- 3g weight per earring
- you will receive a pair of earrings similar to those pictured here; due to the handmade nature of this product, slight variations in actual pieces may occur
• SILVER- moon energy
• BRONZE- star energy
Audrey Laine is a studio jeweler and metalsmith working out of her home studio in Crabtree, NC. She studied Studio Art at Rollins College and metals at Haywood Community College’s Professional Crafts Program. All of her silhouette pieces are hand-cut with a jewelers saw and she fabricates hollow forms, clasps, ear wires, & some of her larger chains. Her heavier solid pieces are typically lost wax cast. Items that are solid black, teal, turquoise, & other unusual colors are powder coat finished. Audrey is an honored member of the Southern Highland Craft Guild.
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751