OUR ASHEVILLE BRICK & MORTAR SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN!!
whew!!! it has been far too long since we've seen your beautiful faces we are so excited to be "back in business" but we do just ask that until further notice you follow these few guidelines in order to protect our beloved team and beautiful community:
MASKS: all customers must wear a mask or face covering while inside the shop
(we will have them for sale if you do not have one)
GLOVES: because we carry ALL the feel good stuff! (like literally) we ask that you please wear gloves while shopping and touching all of the things.. WE WILL PROVIDE NON-LATEX GLOVES
DRESSING ROOM ETIQUETTE: please understand that we will allow you to try on only those items that you are seriously considering for purchase (at your own risk)
MONDAY - SATURDAY: 11am - 6pm
FACETIME PERSONAL SHOPPING APPOINTMENTS:
For those customers that are not yet comfortable with being "out and about" we offer facetime (or other video chat service) personal shopping appointments.
Call the shop and ask for either Jess or Katie for details!
ONLINE ORDERS- SHIPPING :
Once your order has been placed, and in some cases hand made (details for the making time frame is written on the listing you purchase), just be on the lookout for a fulfillment/shipping confirmation in your inbox! We are shipping out a few times a week, once the items have been made.
ONLINE ORDERS- FRONT DOOR PICK-UP APPOINTMENTS:
if you're local and would prefer to pick-up your order at the shop's front door (our version of "curbside") versus coming inside the shop:
• select IN-STORE PICKUP at checkout
• type "FRONT DOOR SERVICE PLEASE" in the notes
once you have placed your order be on the lookout for an email or a text from the shop phone letting you know that your order is in the shop and ready for pick-up and setting up your pick-up time!
AVAILABLE FRONT DOOR PICK-UP DAYS/TIMES:
MONDAY - SATURDAY: 11am to 6pm
FRONT DOOR PICK-UP APPOINTMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
Once a pick-up time has been set we ask that upon arrival you please do the following:
• text the shop phone as you park in the front parking lot- something like "hello, this is _____ and i'm here to pick up my order"
• wear a mask as you approach the shop door and during all interactions with our team members
• make us aware, via text or call, of any special circumstances you may require in advance, we can be flexible for special needs
IMPORTANT to please remember-
• reply to our email to confirm your day/time of arrival for pick-up
• after you receive pick-up day confirmation, text the shop phone to let us know when you have arrived
We hope you're all staying well, in body and spirit, and we look forward to seeing you soon or on the other side of this!
With deep love for you, our community <3
Thank you kindly- Jordana and the elementality team