• MURDER OF CROWS • mixed metal earrings
A unique addition to your collection, this piece was handmade with tender loving care right here in Western North Carolina by Audrey Laine Sawyer.
- YOUR CHOICE OF: french wire dangle or stationary post
- hand sawed brass crows
- sterling silver asymmetrical hoops
- handmade in Crabtree, NC
- FRENCH WIRE DANGLE: 3.5" long from top of ear wire to bottom of dangle
- STATIONARY POST: 2.75" long from top to bottom
- SILVER- moon energy
BRASS- mars energy
Audrey Laine is a studio jeweler and metalsmith working out of her home studio in Crabtree, NC. She studied Studio Art at Rollins College and metals at Haywood Community College’s Professional Crafts Program. All of her silhouette pieces are hand cut with a jewelers saw and she fabricates hollow forms, clasps, ear wires, & some of her larger chains. Her heavier solid pieces are typically lost wax cast. Items that are solid black, teal, turquoise, & other unusual colors are powder coat finished. Audrey is an honored member of the Southern Highland Craft Guild.
IN STOCK, WILL SHIP WITHIN 4 DAYS
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751