• UNDER THE RAINBOW • labradorite + moonstone mixed metal earrings
These hoop earrings are an original design by the shop owner Jordana and exclusive to elementality!FEATURES:
- 14KGF ear wires
- 3.75" long from top of ear wire to bottom of dangle
- medium heavy weight
- gold toned brass "rainbow" components
- oxidized sterling silver hoops, chains + connecting components
- flashy extra large faceted labradorite + tiny rainbow moonstone briolettes
- handmade in Asheville, NC, USA
• rainbow moonstone
This piece was designed here, deep in the mother mountains of North Carolina, by Elementality owner: Jordana Thompson, aka -hush- (because most of her best design ideas come in the 'hush of night’). Jordana considers making as her meditation, and the resulting jewelry as a kind of medicine for its wearer.
These designs are carefully handmade with incredible attention to detail.
With over 25 years of retail jewelry experience, Jordana carefully thinks through each element of her designs with beauty, strength, and longevity for it's wearer in mind. In this way, each piece is wearable art that can be a beautiful and meaningful conversation starter for years to come.
If you take good care of them, -hush- pieces will become lifelong companions and eventually heirlooms to hand down through the generations!
* ONE OF A KIND - you will receive this exact pair.
for more information call or text us at 828-299-4751